1.These Terms and Conditions (“T&C’s” or “Terms & Conditions”) govern your access to and use of this website http://www. pgpartscollege.ac.in/ operated by PGP Arts & Science
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. The information about the user as collected by PGP Arts & Science falls into the following two categories:
1. Information supplied by users and
2. Information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
To make use of certain features on our websites, visitors must provide certain information as part of the registration process. (We may ask, for example, for your name, email address, sex, age, and PIN code, and we might request information on your occupation, interests, and the like). The information you supply will help us to make our website better by allowing us to tailor our site to suit your interests and make it more useful to you. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. In some instances, which involve, for example, subscriptions or contests, you may need to provide all the information before the subscription can reach you.
* At the valuable reason caution deposit will be refunded in a period of time.
* The amount may be refunded electronically to the Candidate, after deduction of applicable processing charges.
* The payment will be refunded with in 10 working days.
A student once admitted is required to pay the fees for the whole term even if he/ she subsequently leaves the College in the middle of the year or his/her name is struck off the college roll.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable federal and local laws, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.